Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I got a Pocket full of sunshine

I got a pocket full of sunshine, i got a love and i know that it is all mine...!!!!!!!!!

Ok dont come to conclusion for the above mentioned line, though it describes most of my feelings yet would request to read between the lines..!!!!! Navratra and Dussera was more than just great. Though i was bored, as exams were over and had nothing to do. Though i was looking out for a job (cause i hate spending time just doing nothing, though i joined gym to occupy some of time, yet i had loads of free time) but then i wasnt getting any good offers. The second day of navratra, Had a party at one of my friends place, which i enjoyed a lot and had my first night out. And then week was going good and easy, though had some personal problems at my place with my parents, and then i had my sister to help me out of it. But then though i was no where to be blamed, my Mom's reaction to the incident was natural and i do understand that, so i kept my week slow and didnt do anything which would make matters worse.

And then i got a call from this company which is very well known and renowned, internationally and its base in Pune is also quite famous. So went for the interview. The only sad part is, its near to Very Famous, Yerawada Jail, where famous personalities were kept and also Yerawada Mental Hospital. Yeah, i know, first reaction would be "Oh shit..!!!!" and then you will be ROFLing. But then like any other good company, Infrastructure is really good and once you are inside, the ambiance and interiors, makes u forget about the surroundings. So i went for the interview, And HR explained me about the company and various processes that they have, he explained me about the company and the work. After my first round of interviews, i was scheduled for Ops round for sales process, and it was Bad, Very Bad...!!!!! When i saw the guy, he introduced himself, he was the Ops Manager. He was cute, Yeah, that was the first thought that came to my mind and for a moment i smiled on myself and i didnt realize that he had greeted me good afternoon, and then when he said it second time, with a bit raised voice to get my attention, i just got back to reality and said HI. It was very embarrassing, as it was the very first impression. And then he just kept on asking questions, and before i could complete my answer, he used to ask another question, that too a different question which had nothing to do with his earlier question and nothing to do with,what i was answering. I really felt awkward as i wasnt able to answer anything properly, cause he was not letting me speak.And this went on for more than 40 mins. By the time i came out of the room, i was blank for a moment and then i waited for the result.

As it had to be, he reffered me to other process as he thought i got nervous when he tried to pressurise me. And then again i was ready to face another round of interview, HR came and told me about the new process and what its all about. And then again Sr. Manager from Ops came and took the interview and this one went really good. It was just for 10 mins. and i was glad that i faced the interview quite well. And as expected i got selected for technical desk as a Customer Relations Adviser. So the next part was salary, though i had good amount of experience, but not being a Graduate, i wasnt expecting much of a hike from what i used to be paid from my previous organisation. But then it was a pleasent surprise for getting a hike of more than a Lakh Rupees in your annual package, that too excluding your incentives. I couldnt say no to such a lucrative Offer. And then as i got to know about the Company, feeling proud to be a part of it.

My Parents were very much Happy and so were my uncle's and aunt's proud of me. And then on saturday, a day before dussera, Inaayat with his friends decided to go to a Pub, though i was not sure taking into consideration my mom wont allow me, first i said no.But then didnt wanna loose a chance for one more late night outs with my latest crush, He's a cutie and thats what i am gonna call him in my blog. So somehow i convinced my mom and i went out with them. Along with shiv and cutie, there was one more friend of his, who looked just like Anuj. For a moment i did think that its Anuj, and i did tell him that he resembled one of my friend. But then hard luck, cause the pub didnt allow stags, on weekends they allowed only the members and couples. Though i soo wanted to call up my uncle and use his influence to get in the Pub, but then thought if my uncle knew i was visiting a pub so late night, Not just my Mom but he will also take my case!!!! So we decided to go to a dhaba, cause it was very late at night and none of the restaurants were open. But then the Dhaba was also great, it was no where like a fancy resturant but then having a dinner at Dhaba is itself a great experience. And all of them were drunk except me. Due to Navratri i didnt wanna indulge myself into drinking (though i dont drink or smoke, i dont even eat Non-Veg). And then as you would expect,everyone was talking about something which was senseless, but i enjoyed it as everyone was talking whatever they felt and they were being honest. Cutie dropped me home and i enjoyed the ride a lot, with him.

And after so many good incidents, Dussera was just amazing. Whatever of my savings were left of my earlier salary, i bought gold ornament for my Mom on eve of dussera. Though she was reluctant of me spending the amount, i knew how much she desired to invest in gold, before the prices further shoot high..!!!!! so fullfilled her wish.
Yes, i have started my job and enjoying it thouroughly. Will post more about it. Till then.....

I got a Pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine, 
I got a love and i know that it is all mine,
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me,
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me......!!!

4 comments:

  1. U hav a crush on Inaayat? Srsly? U nvr said nething to me about it before! X(

    Blarrrgh...i'm going kill u wen I get my hands on you!!

    Btw...did i skipped something or maybe i didn't get it....did u get the job or not? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the very best! May things be on your side always, and may you have a wonderful time wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Phunk : No no no no..!!!!!!!
    Inayaat is my best friend, its his friend whos a cutie and i have a crush on him...!!!!!

    and yeah i did get the job..thats what is keeping me busy nowadays....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it when individuals come together and share thoughts. Great blog, continue the good work!
    Buy Instagram Views

    ReplyDelete