Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beginning

Ahhh...Uhmmm... well am lost as to what to write?

But there has to be a start, a new beginning. For me a new beginning is never hard, its the afterwards. I have always said that I have been lucky enough and God has always been good with me that i have always been at right place, at right time and with right people. But then as time passed few of them have remained just as part of my memories. So am still contemplating about writing this blog, whether i would be able to continue it for much longer. But then, i also dont know the answer for this, so theres only one way to know it... I start it and then lets see how long do i keep it.

As one of my fav song by my fav singer goes..."Make a wish, take a chance, Make a change and BREAKAWAY......"

 

So here goes. Shree Ganesha of my Blog.....
Cheers..!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You just quoted Kelly Clarkson...and that's enough to get me following you! ;)

    Hoping to see lotsa posts from you!!! :D

    And yea...welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly's my fav. as well....
    In a way her songs are like my life, Hazel eyes, I do not hookup(specially the waiter and our comment abt anuj..!!!) and My life would suck without you..

    And A warm welcome Hug..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow...! welcome blogger :P
    cant wait to see yur next post :)

    ReplyDelete